Tuesday, November 18, 2014

How Do You Say Yes to God?

In honor of the launch of Lisa Hendey's new book The Grace of Yes, she's asked everyone to flood the Internet with stories and images of how we say yes to God. Naturally, I asked my closest advisors -- my husband and my kids -- for their input. Here are our answers! (If you want to share your own stories or images, just post with the hashtag #graceofyesday. Awesome printable signs are available here.)

HOW THE SANTOSES SAY YES TO GOD

BY HAVING SIX KIDS



BY OBEYING MY PARENTS
(I so totally did not pay her to say that)



BY CARING FOR MY FAMILY



BY BEING THE BEST I CAN BE
AND
BY PRAYING AS MUCH AS I CAN



BY HELPING MY MOM AND DAD



BY USING MY PRAYING HANDS



Please join in -- the social media campaign will be going all day long! Plus, bloggers can join the CatholicMom.com link-up also!

2 comments: