Thursday, April 7, 2016

Launch into Everlasting Love TODAY!! (Book Excerpt Inside)


At long last, launch day is here!!! After more than ten years of research and writing (and re-writing), my husband Manuel P. Santos M.D. and I are finally celebrating the release of our Catholic marriage advice book, The Four Keys to Everlasting Love, by Ave Maria Press TODAY!! As a special thank-you to all our faithful followers, we're giving you a sneak peek at the introduction to our book. We hope and pray it lives up to your expectations!

********************************************************************

INTRODUCTION

“And they lived happily ever after.” Wouldn’t you like that to be the story of your marriage, the story of your life? God wants to give that life to you. His love for you is unmatched in power, intensity, depth, and tenderness. If you want to learn how to love and be loved forever, there is no greater teacher than the love of Jesus Christ.

God’s love for you is faithful. He has said, “I will not leave you” (Jn 14:18). He has sworn never to forsake you (Dt 31:6). He will stay with you always, even to the end of the world (Mt 28:20).

God’s love for you is free. He has invited you, even you with nothing to give him, to feast at the banquet of his love, to eat and drink your fill “without money and without price” (Is 55:1).

God’s love for you is fruitful. You will reap a harvest of eternal life if you do not give up or grow weary in doing what is right (Gal 6:9). God’s love will lead you to all that is right and true (Eph 5:9), and it will show itself in the good works that you do (Col 1:10).

God’s love for you is total. He will refresh you when you are tired and weary (Jer 31:25), he will heal your heart when it is broken (Is 61:1), he will take away your sickness (Dt 7:15), and he will wipe away every tear from your eyes (Rv 21:3–4). He would joyfully and willingly die for you. In fact, he has already died for you.

God wants us to receive his faithful, free, fruitful, and total love, and then share it with one another. Jesus didn’t say only to love your neighbor as yourself. He said “love one another as I have loved you” (Jn 15:12). Like Jesus, we can love with firm commitment and intense loyalty. We can love despite the misunderstandings, the pettiness, the hurts, and the betrayals. What do we call this love that knows no bounds? It is spousal love, as Pope St. John Paul II explained it. It is the love of Christ the Bridegroom for his people—his Bride, the Church.

The bad news is that you cannot achieve this perfection of spousal love on your own. The good news is you don’t have to. Jesus freely offers showers of graces to couples united in the Sacrament of Matrimony. He wants your marriage to be a sign—a sacrament—of his divine spousal love for the world.


Reprinted from the Introduction of The Four Keys to Everlasting Love (by Karee & Manuel Santos, M.D.) with permission from Ave Maria Press.



The Four Keys to Everlasting Love
How Your Catholic Marriage Can
Bring You Joy for a Lifetime
By Karee Santos
and Manuel P. Santos, M.D.
ISBN: 978-1-59471-603-4
256 pages • $15.95
Catholicism/
Marriage and Relationships
Also available as an eBook

4 comments:

  1. My name is Karina, I'm someone who has lived a life seemingly in the background, I must say this final indignity I have suffered almost too much to endure. You see, I have been sickly and weak since the day I was born and doomed to go through all my life a weakling. I seemed to have always suffered from one illness or another and could never play with the other children as I so desperately wanted to. Mother always made such a big fuss over me, also, making the situation worse as the other boys teased me mercilessly after they saw it. I was browsing  the internet searching on how i could be transformed into a powerful when i came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I has always dreamed of becoming a  VAMPIRES, All i did was just to follow the procedure that i was been told, and i bet you that procedure I took change my entire life to something i ever desire, freedom, sickness free, pains free, fame, influence, connections and even more that i can. Thanks to Lord Mark. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  2. I want to give a big thanks to a great spell caster commonly known as DR TAKUTA for the great spiritual prayers he did in my life by bringing my ex-lover back to me after many months of breakup and loneliness. With this, I am convinced that you are sent to this word to rescue people from heartbreaks and also to help us get the solution to every relationship problem. for those of you out there who have one relationship problem or the other why not contact DR TAKUTA. that is the best place you can solve all your problems, including a lack of jobs and promotions, binding and marriage spells, divorce and attraction spells, anxiety and depression problems, good luck and lotto spells, fertility, and pregnancy spells, and also the business success and customer increase, winning court cases and many more. contact him at takutaspellalter@gmail.com or contact mobile contact +27788634102















































































    ReplyDelete
  3. My ex-husband and I had always managed to stay friendly after our divorce in February 2017. But I always wanted to get back together with him, All it took was a visit to this spell casters website last December, because my dream was to start a new year with my husband, and live happily with him.. This spell caster requested a specific love spell for me and my husband, and I accepted it. And this powerful spell caster began to work his magic. And 48 hours after this spell caster worked for me, my husband called me back for us to be together again, and he was remorseful for all his wrong deeds. My spell is working because guess what: My “husband” is back and we are making preparations on how to go to court and withdraw our divorce papers ASAP. This is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you Dr Emu for your powerful spells. Words are not enough. here is his Email: emutemple@gmail.com or call/text him on his WhatsApp +2347012841542

    He is also able to cast spell like 1: Lottery 2: Conceive 3: Breakup 4: Divorce 5: Cure for all kinds of diseases and viruses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My ex-husband and I had always managed to stay friendly after our divorce in February 2017. But I always wanted to get back together with him, All it took was a visit to this spell casters website last December, because my dream was to start a new year with my husband, and live happily with him.. This spell caster requested a specific love spell for me and my husband, and I accepted it. And this powerful spell caster began to work his magic. And 48 hours after this spell caster worked for me, my husband called me back for us to be together again, and he was remorseful for all his wrong deeds. My spell is working because guess what: My “husband” is back and we are making preparations on how to go to court and withdraw our divorce papers ASAP. This is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you Dr Emu for your powerful spells. Words are not enough. here is his Email: emutemple@gmail.com or call/text him on his WhatsApp +2347012841542

    He is also able to cast spell like 1: Lottery 2: Conceive 3: Breakup 4: Divorce 5: Cure for all kinds of diseases and viruses.

    ReplyDelete